The advantages to using our mini diggers on the Gold Coast
- Solid construction built to last even in the toughest Australian conditions. Why buy a machine that will not stand the test of time and the elements? McLoughlin mini diggers are rugged through and through, from their precisely machined Italian valves to the steel frame. These devices are ready to get down in the dirt with your construction crew without worrying about damage.
- Built-in adaptability means no job on Gold Coast is too much for your mini digger. See our product brochures for a partial list of the many attachments available to buy for the diggers. Swap out parts between jobs — or on the job — and keep on working.
- Long-term support from McLoughlin for your mini diggers. All diggers come with a parts and labour warranty good for two years around Australia. No matter where your digger is when it needs maintenance, our national group of service providers will conduct your warranty repairs. That’s our customer dedication at work.
Arrange your order and discuss financing — call us!
For construction jobs large and small, the usability, versatility, and overall value of Mcloughlin Mini Diggers to Gold Coast firms is quite simply unparalleled. We are industry leaders for a reason: we’ve built our business on delivering to our customers machines which they can count upon for years of loyal service and hard work. Speed up the pace of construction and even find ways to employ your mini digger in the building process with one of the attachments available separately. We can coordinate shipment to your Gold Coast location while building out your order. To learn more or discuss your ordering options, feel free to call us on 07 3274 3533 to speak to a friendly team member.
• Affordable entry level loader
• Dual axis controls for ease of use
• Twin oil pump system
• Has high flow triple pump
• Full joy stick control
• Auxiliary line has a designated pump
Every construction site is a buzzing hub of activity from the day the project begins to the day you complete that final finishing touch. All of that building doesn’t happen without a whole lot of logistical support, though. It’s not just about making sure that the building materials your teams need arrive on site in time to get the work done, though. It’s also about moving those materials to their proper place on the site. Doing this by hand can be time-consuming and puts your crew at risk of injury resulting from improper lifting. With a Mcloughlin mini digger on your Gold Coast construction crew’s side, though, moving those materials will turn into a breeze.
Movement isn’t the only thing a mini digger can do, as the name implies — our machines are built to accommodate any number of attachments, from augers to levellers. Depending on what task you need to accomplish you can quickly change the digger to suit the task. Don’t just take our word for what invaluable tools these machines are, though. There are plenty of excellent reasons for your firm to buy a mini digger for Gold Coast jobs. Here are three of the ways that such a purchase could be the smart move to make.